What We're Doing About COVID-19
At Weber Facial Plastic Surgery, your health, safety and happiness are our top priorities. We have been monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very carefully. We will be partially reopening the office beginning Monday, April 27. We will continue to follow updates from local, state and federal authorities and If we receive different guidance we will respond appropriately and notify you immediately.
We have taken a series of precautionary steps to ensure your safety:
- We are performing enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all patient care areas on a regular basis and in between all patient visits.
- We will avoid having patients congregate in our reception area. Upon check-in you will be shown to either a private exam room or consultation room depending upon the nature of your appointment.
- Every exam room has "touch free" sanitizer dispensers for your use.
- If any members of our team, including Dr. Weber, have symptoms of fever, sore throat, cold- or flu-like symptoms, they will be required to stay home on paid leave.
- We have canceled all training events that would have placed multiple trainee doctors in rooms with Dr. Weber and his patients.
- We've suspended all medical student rotations in consultation with Rocky Vista University School of Medicine.
For the time being, we ask that you come to your appointments alone to limit the traffic through the office. We also ask that you leave children in the care of a family member or a sitter. if you have had a recent fever, sore throat, cold- or flu-like symptoms or contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19 please call immediately to reschedule your appointment.
As always we appreciate your support of and trust in our practice and we look forward to seeing you soon!