Fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear around our eyes and on the forehead, making us look older or tired when we still feel young on the inside. If you want to look as young on the outside as you feel on the inside but you’re not ready for a surgical procedure, Xeomin may be the perfect treatment for you. This minimally-invasive treatment smooths away wrinkles and achieves a rejuvenated, youthful look.
What is Xeomin?
Xeomin is an FDA-approved, minimally-invasive injectable treatment that temporarily relaxes specific, targeted facial muscles. The daily facial muscle contractions we make as we eat, smile, frown and make other expressions cause wrinkles to form. Like BOTOX, Xeomin stops wrinkles by preventing these muscles from contracting. Xeomin is clinically proven to stop the muscles from contracting. The result is greatly reduced frown lines, crow’s feet and other facial wrinkles.
Recovery and results after Xeomin
There is no recovery time after Xeomin injections, although there may be some redness or swelling in the injection areas. This will fade quickly. Makeup can be applied immediately.
Results after Xeomin look natural. Your skin will be smoother and more youthful-looking around the eyes, on the forehead, and between your brows. Xeomin treatments typically last for three or four months.
Does Xeomin have any side effects?
Xeomin is a safe, low-risk procedure. Typical side effects are redness and swelling in the injection sites. Other infrequent side effects include headache, a small bruise at the injection site or swelling or drooping of the eyelid.
What are the benefits of Xeomin?
- Short treatment time
- Reverses wrinkles and smooths the skin
- Achieves a younger appearance
- Can be used to prevent wrinkles from forming
- Improves confidence
- Minimally-invasive, relatively painless treatment
- Lasts for three to four months
- Safe treatment
Am I a candidate for Xeomin?
Xeomin is ideal for BOTOX patients who have found that they have built up a resistance to BOTOX. Ideal candidates for Xeomin in Denver should meet the following requirements:
- Are in good physical health
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not have a history of neuromuscular diseases
- Do not have a neurological condition
- Do not have an allergy to Xeomin ingredients
- Do not have an active skin infection, outbreak, or rash in the treatment area
- Have realistic expectations for what Xeomin can achieve
© Weber Facial Plastic Surgery. All Rights Reserved. Designed & Developed by Studio III